Join Target, Newegg and Accertify as we delve into the world of fraud prevention using machine learning. Hear from two leading merchants about the power of leveraging a 360 view of the transaction: before, during and after the transaction for an optimal and frictionless customer experience and fraud risk protection.
While machine learning can be confusing and intimidating, this session will help you understand:
- How machine learning can help augment your fraud prevention and risk detection strategy.
- The best practices for utilizing machine learning.
- The importance of industry-specific models.
- Developing success criteria – what results should you see and when.
- Tips and tricks you can incorporate today to improve your fraud risk protection and customer experience.
- Emilio Lopez, Senior Strategy and Data Analyst, Fraud Prevention, Newegg
- Brad Mares, Director, Cyber Security – Fraud & Abuse, Target Corporation
- Kristin Hoyne Gomes, Vice President, Decision Sciences, Accertify Inc.
- DJ Murphy, Editor-in-Chief, Card Not Present