eCommerce and marketplace merchants have experienced a large uptick in fraud attempts and losses and with those, pressing questions have arisen:
- Why is this happening “all-of-a-sudden”?
- What are the contributing factors to online fraud increasing so rapidly?
- Online fraud is also evolving in new methods that not all merchant teams are equipped to identify.
- Fraud losses are also extending beyond payment fraud and chargebacks into other areas of losses, such as refund fraud, promo code abuse, seller fraud, and more.
- Is this a short-term bump, or is this the “new normal”?
Join our webinar – hosted by Karisse Hendrick, founder of Chargelytics Consulting and true online fraud prevention expert – to find out how fraud teams can prepare to adapt to these rapid changes and how employing the right technology can help reduce the burden.