Hosted by Accertify and presented by Javelin Strategy & Research:
“Merchant Chargebacks: Building Brand Value by Optimizing Efficiencies”
Chargeback volumes are growing at a faster pace than win rates: During a recent study conducted by Javelin Strategy & Research 51% of online retailers cited increased volumes of chargeback disputes and 46% of merchants shied away from chargebacks because the existing staff were not able to interpret the complicated and ever-changing chargeback guidelines.
As transaction volumes increase within digital channels merchants have an opportunity to improve their processes. It may not be entirely possible to hire more employees and, equally so, there may simply not be ample time to innovate within the walls of the organization. However, developing a chargeback strategy that combines solid financial data with a focus on a seamless client experience are extremely important ingredients to the long-term success of any business today.
Listen this webinar to hear the key findings from this study:
- How lagging dispute resolution processes can be improved.
- Which complications are affecting the chargeback process?
- The most common chargeback conditions merchants do not fight.
- Authentication methods and fraud technology merchants are looking to employ.
- How a fully automated process – from dispute filing to final resolution – can help merchants cope with the rising instances of chargebacks.
- How leveraging data can streamline the chargeback and dispute process.