Convert Sales. Enhance the Customer Experience. Prevent Fraud.
Fraud managers today are faced with the challenge of offering a seamless customer experience while processing and authenticating large volumes of payments. With global transactions of about $4.2 trillion in 2021, digital commerce represents the largest share of the total digital payments market*. The high transaction value in digital commerce is driven by the exponential increase in online purchases. Requirements for stricter payment authentication to protect customers mean eCommerce businesses have increased pressure from all sides. Having an integrated payment and fraud risk strategy is essential. You need a partner who can help you stay ahead of the pack yielding greater conversions and a better customer experience.
Accertify’s payment optimisation solutions
enable you to:
Enhance the customer experience and convert more sales.
Comply with Strong Customer Authentication standards (SCA).
Offer scalable, secure and configurable online payment options.
Request a Consultation
Securely Accept Payments
Strong Customer Authentication
(SCA) and PSD2 Regulations
The Second Payment Services Directive (PSD2) is a European regulation for electronic payment services. It is intended to create a more integrated European payments market, make payments more secure and protect consumers from fraud. To achieve these objectives, SCA, as defined by PSD2, means that transactions are authenticated using two or more of the following elements:
- Knowledge – something only the user knows (e.g., password, pin, ID number).
- Ownership – something only the user possesses (e.g., mobile device, token, smart card).
- Inherence – something only this user is (e.g., fingerprint, face, or voice recognition).
To help merchants meet the requirements, Accertify’s SCA Optimisation solution enables:
- Transaction Risk Analysis: real-time, pre-authorization screening to identify transaction level risk – data that can be leveraged to maximize approval rates and reduce friction.
- Optimised Customer Experience: dynamically determine which transactions are eligible for exemptions and which seek to be challenged (2FA) promoting higher conversion rates and reducing customer abandonment rates.
- Improved Conversion Rates: leverage transaction level data plus prior history to determine an optimal payment path versus rigid one-size-fits-all approach.
Learn more about Accertify SCA Optimisation here.
Accertify helped leading EU retailer, Showroomprive.com, successfully transition to SCA regulation with risk exemption for 90% of its members.
“63% of the total digital payment transaction value in 2021 came from digital commerce.”
– Statista Market Outlook, 2021
Managing and processing large volume of payments can be complicated and risky. When consumers transact with your digital channels, they want to use the payment method of their choice for a fast, friction-free experience. This ever-changing demand to keep up with technology and security highlights the greater importance to deploy a scalable payment solution with the flexibility to meet your business needs.
Accertify Payment Gateway is a global eCommerce payment optimisation solution that allows enterprise merchants to securely accept and route most major payment transactions from their website, mobile app, or virtual terminal to more than 50 acquiring banks around the world. The platform offers servicing, integrated fraud management, tokenization, a flexible API, and works with over 120 currencies.
For small merchants, we also offer the American Express
Learn more about Accertify Payment Gateway here.